The document delivery service provide access to the materials that are currently not held in Northwestern Polytechnical University Libraries（main and branch）collections. And this service is available for all faculties, staff members, students of Northwestern Polytechnical University..
The library has established cooperation with many university libraries and intelligence institutions at home and abroad. Such institutions include: the National Library of China, CALIS, CASHL, the National Science and Technology Bibliographic Center, Tsinghua University library, Shaanxi Provincial Scientific and Technological Information Research Institute etc..
Document delivery items:
(1) Photocopying and the delivery of full documents of this library for users in other universities
(2) Photocopying and the delivery of the journal articles, conference proceedings, standards, patents, technical reports, dissertations and various other documents obtained from the information service institutions at home and abroad for the users of this university.
Methods of document delivery:
(1) For NPU readers：
You can log in CALIS Interlibrary Loan System to submit your request, the document will be delivered by e-mail.
(2) For non-NPU readers：
You can contact our librarian by phone call, e-mail or come to the general desk to submit your document delivery request.
Books, periodicals and e-resources from other universities can be read and borrowed by using Shaanxi University Library Passport. The passport can be by applied at the general desks of the eastern library in Youyi campus with NPU ID card. Each time you can borrow a maximum of 3 copies for 30 days.
(1) The library will response to a normal document delivery application within one working day and send the document within three working days. Holidays will delay the delivering.
(2) The library will response to an urgent document delivery application within one half of a working day and send the document within one working day. Holidays will delay the delivering.
(3) There may be a delay if the requested document is from another library.